Your Child Deserves an Informed Choice
Will my child be safe? How much attention will my child get? Who can I trust? These questions and many others make choosing child care among the most important decisions you'll ever make as a parent.
- Find Child Care Online With QualiFind
- Five Steps to Finding Quality Child Care (downloadable PDF)
- Watch This Video Before Choosing Child Care
For more information about finding child care, please click here or call 713.600.1234 or 2.1.1.
We Have Launched Our New Brand!
We have recently rolled out a new logo and branding and are currently in the process of transforming this site to better reflect our new mission, vision and goals. You will witness the gradual transformation over the next few months.
Our organization’s rebranding will reflect the diverse evolution of the Greater Houston area, and those who we advocate for. Our new image will allow us to continue to improve the quality of early education, while communicating our work more effectively.
Thank you for your patience and continued support. You can learn more about Collaborative for Children’s new mission here.
- Texas is Changing, Houston Chronicle, April 18, 2014
- Making Strides for Preschool, Huffington Post, April 18, 2014
- A Strong Case for Pre-K, Houston Chronicle Lettter to the Editor, April 13, 2014
- Pre-K Career Day Photos Presage Kid's Futures, Houston Chronicle, April 12, 2014
- A for pre-K Debate, Houston Chronicle, April 9, 2014
- King: Pre-kindergarten debate raises issue of parenting, Houston Chronicle, April 9, 2014
- Start saving now: Day care costs more than college in 31 states, The Washington Post, April 9, 2014
- More Mothers Are Staying Home, Time, April 8, 2014
- A sacred spot for parents: Pre-K education for kids, Houston Chronicle, April 8, 2014
- The Right Kind of Care, The New York Times, March 31, 2014
- Early Childhood Investments Substantially Boost Adult Health, Science, March 27, 2014
- Davis proposes expanded pre-K in Texas, Houston Chronicle, February 12, 2014
- Lessons for de Blasio in New Jersey’s Free Pre-K, The New York Times, January 26, 2014
- The Passion of Parenting, The New York Times, November 6, 2013
- Suggested Children's Reading Lists
- News Hub>>