Intentional Curriculum Implementation: Supporting Children with Challenging Behaviors – Two-Part Series
Saturday, July 29, 2017
Saturday, September 30, 2017
About the Presenter
Jill Soto has been working as an early childhood national consultant for the past 10 years. She has extensive experience working with directors and teachers, including helping them better understand and implement early learning standards in their programs.
Jill has been working in the early childhood field for the past 26 years. Her experience includes working as a classroom teacher, director, Head Start supervisor, licensing specialist and director of state professional development systems. She is currently working nationally with eight programs implementing registry software to improve quality.
Audience/Level of Practitioner
- Teachers, Directors and Administrators
- Intermediate to Advanced
- $30 per registrant ($6 per registrant for training fee and $24 per registrant for light refreshments)
- Cost covers registration for both parts of this series. This single registration reserves your place for both dates, so make plans now for these two dates! These 12 hours are only available as part of this series.
- Registration available through 5:00 pm, July 27, 2017
- To register by credit card, click the register button at top of page
- To register by mail, please call (713) 600-1173
- Registration is guaranteed when payment is received
- Participants will receive confirmation of registration by email. This will be the only confirmation. Please write down all important information such as date, time, location and names of those attending. Fees are non-refundable unless class is full or cancelled
- Space is limited to 40 participants
- Collaborative for Children is committed to accommodating the needs of all individuals who attend our trainings. If you require any special accommodations, please contact Rubi Rojo at 713-600-1173
- Participants should arrive 5-10 minutes before class
- No children allowed
12 Clock Hours
- This is a two-part series
- Participants must attend the entire series to receive certificate
Alignment with Standards:
CDA Subject Areas
- Supporting children’s social and emotional development
- Managing an effective program
- Observing and recording children’s behavior
- Social and Emotional Development
- Social and Emotional Skills
Texas Core Competencies for Early Childhood Practitioners
- Responsive Interactions and Guidance
- Supporting Skill Development
Texas Core Competencies for Early Childhood Administrators
- Implementing a Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum and Environment
- Breakfast snacks
- Light Lunch
Collaborative for Children
Attn: Training Department
1111 North Loop West, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77008
Training available only to those employed in the following Texas counties: Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Walker, Waller and Wharton.
Professional development opportunity made possible by Gulf Coast Workforce Board- Workforce Solutions.
1111 North Loop West
Houston, TX 77008
|Training Fee||$ 30.00|
There are no upcoming events.