If you're passionate about early childhood education, a career at Collaborative for Children may be right for you.
Collaborative for Children offers competitive compensation and benefits in a mission-driven and family-friendly work environment. Resumes and cover letters are required when applying for open positions. We only contact individuals if we are offering an interview. Collaborative for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon completion of a criminal background check.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Term Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Professional development
- Generous paid leave time (vacation, PTO, holidays)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Supplemental voluntary product offerings
View all open positions