- Resumes and cover letters are required when applying for open positions.
The Consultant/Trainer is responsible for providing consultation and training to early childhood educators as specified by the individual project. The consultant must have early childhood education and experience working in child care programs and be able to serve as a coach and role model for educators in the early childhood field.
Request for Quotes (RFQ)
- Professional Early Childhood Education Trainers
Collaborative for Children (CC), a non-profit organization, is accepting quotes for the selection of effective, knowledgeable, and experienced professional trainers in the field of early childhood education. CC believes in full and open competition to stimulate maximum response from all vendors and, as such, is issuing this RFQ to ensure fair and equal treatment.
Collaborative for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Employment is contingent upon completion of a criminal background check.
Collaborative for Children
Human Resources Department
1111 North Loop West, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77008
Employee Compensation Package
We offer competitive salaries at or above market levels. Employee performance is formally reviewed annually. Merit is awarded based on eligibility and budget. Salary and benefits make up a significant portion of an employee's total rewards package.
Core Paid Benefits
The benefits program provides a core level of benefits for employees with some shared costs in plan options for employees and their families.
- Medical - HMO and POS
- Dental - DMO and PDN
- Basic Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Leave benefit 12 weeks in a rolling 12-month year
- Military Leave Specific benefits apply for military leave
Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off
In lieu of specific vacation and sick leave, employees receive Discretionary and Personal Time Off to be used with supervisor approval.
- Discretionary leave is based on years of service.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) - 56 hours (seven days) per year to supplement discretionary leave.
- Administrative Leave in cases of extenuating circumstances.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Short-Term Disability after one year of employment.
- Compassionate Leave up to three days
- Jury Duty with full pay and may keep any stipends
- Direct Deposit of Paycheck
- Free Parking
- Professional Development (includes tuition reimbursement)
- Wellness Opportunities (workshops, presentations and coupons)
- Supplemental Policies - Employee paid coverage for selected policies for self, spouse and family (Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Vision, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Short-Term Disability); portable upon termination.
NOTE: Although Collaborative for Children intends to provide some level of benefits to its employees, all programs are subject to annual review and may be changed or terminated at our discretion.