- Resumes and cover letters are required when applying for open positions.
- No current openings.
Collaborative for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Employment is contingent upon completion of a criminal background check.
Collaborative for Children
Human Resources Department
1111 North Loop West, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77008
Employee Compensation Package
We offer competitive salaries at or above market levels. Employee performance is formally reviewed annually. Merit is awarded based on eligibility and budget. Salary and benefits make up a significant portion of an employee's total rewards package.
Core Paid Benefits
The Benefits program provides a core level of benefits for employees with some shared costs in plan options for employees and their families.
- Medical - HMO and POS
- Dental - DMO and PDN
- Basic Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Leave benefit 12 weeks in a rolling 12-month year
- Military Leave Specific benefits apply for military leave
Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off
In lieu of specific vacation and sick leave, employees receive Discretionary and Personal Time Off to be used with supervisor approval.
- Discretionary Leave based on years of service.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) - 56 hours (seven days) per year to supplement discretionary leave.
- Administrative Leave in cases of extenuating circumstances.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Short-Term Disability after one year of employment.
- Compassionate Leave up to three days
- Jury Duty with full pay and may keep any stipends
- Direct Deposit of Paycheck
- Free Parking
- Professional Development (includes tuition reimbursement)
- Wellness Opportunities (workshops, presentations and coupons)
- Supplemental Policies - Employee paid coverage for selected policies for self, spouse and family (Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Vision, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Short-Term Disability); portable upon termination.
NOTE: Although Collaborative for Children intends to provide some level of benefits to its employees, all programs are subject to annual review and may be changed or terminated at our discretion.