You are joining Collaborative for Children's principal giving society made up of a community of professionals, parents, educators, and community leaders committed to preparing young children for success. Contributors enjoy many benefits, including opportunities to:
- Learn- Invitations to educational events sharing the latest research and trends related to early education
- See- Behind the scenes opportunities to observe us in action
- Volunteer- Option to paint a child care center, organize a holiday giving drive, or host a gathering with friends to help raise awareness about early education issues
- Improve Policy- Learn how early childhood policy changes affect families and receive tools to make your voice heard
- Stay Informed- Receive regular e-newsletters highlighting our progress throughout the year
How to Join...
When you make a monetary donation to Collaborative for Children, you become a member of our Circle of Friends.